A Bella Baby OBGYN offers a gentle caring staff, the latest technology and expertise in providing the best in women’s care.
- Laparoscopic and Major surgery for endometriosis
- Removal of Uterine Fibroids
- Hysterectomy (Either Laparoscopic or open)
- Tubal re-anastomosis (reversal of tubal ligation)
- Tubal repair procedures
- Hysteroscopy (commonly performed to find the source of abnormal uterine bleeding, remove adhesions, or to diagnose the cause of repeated miscarriages.)
- Laparoscopy (commonly used to diagnose and treat chronic pelvic pain, endometriosis, to remove fibroids, ovarian cysts or an ectopic pregnancy A laparoscopy is always performed in an outpatient surgery center or hospital.)